Saturday, September 14, 2013

DENMARK - GAME 1

I came out on fire tonight. Hit my first three 3 point shots right out the gate.

The other team came hung in with us by scoring a few baskets of their own, which resulted in a back and forth battle for the entire first quarter.  I hit three more buckets to close out the quarter, one of which was a buzzar beater.  16 in the first quarter...like I said, I came out on fire!

In the second quarter I wanted to focus more on getting my teammates more involved.  I felt like I was Jason Kidd out there. We weren't able to capitalize on a few shots, which let our opponents back into the game, ending the half only up 58-50.

In the third, the other team went on a big run but we were able to withstand the impact and take a 10 point lead into the 4th quarter.  From that point we continued to play smart and hold onto the lead. In desparation attempts they hit some crucial 3's, but I was able to answer with a few of my own.  We won 110-101. I ended the game with 32 points, 5 assists, and 2 steals.

No comments:

Post a Comment